Saturday, April 16, 2011

Antiqued! Milton Ontario Canine Photography

Sometimes the sun is perfectly positioned ... I wish all days could be like that.

Sometimes it's just a matter of capturing the perfect moment, that natural, casual shot which displays up the subject perfectly.

Sometimes it's a reflective pose, pondering the day with that far away look, or in the above case, pondering the child on the floor.

What ever the case, I really enjoy "antiquing" my subjects. It brings a different feel to the image, one of almost serenity, that tells a story about the individual. It can be done in many different ways, and each photographer will have his or her own preference. Mine lies in the tonal range of yellow to brown, with colour still hinted at to create a very artistic piece.

If you are interested in having a photo session for your dog, please contact me at info@chickadoo.com or visit my website at www.chickadoo.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment