Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Solstice - Milton Ontario Designer

I love working with small business owners to help them create marketing material for their businesses or upcoming events. With so many design options, the possibilities are endless.

One of my clients, Simply the Best Planning, is holding a Summer Solstice Holistic & Wellness Expo in June, and I was able to work with her and create a flyer for this event.

Check out the website holisticwellnessfestival.webs.com for more information or contact Adina from Simply the Best Planning for information on becoming a vendor summersolsticeday@gmail.com.

If you are interested in having some design work completed, please feel free to contact me at info@chickadoo.com or check out my website for more information www.chickadoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment